I know there are many claims towards a barbecue sauce being the best you’ll ever taste…..but you have to believe me when I say this is the best barbecue sauce you’re ever going to taste! This amount of sauce is good for one side of baby back ribs. We sometimes double the recipe and put half of it in the fridge for later use. This sauce works well on ribs, chicken or steak. Enjoy!
Law School Sauce
1 cup vinegar
4 cloves of garlic
1 Tbsp. olive oil
2 1/2 Tbsp. Worcestershire
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup catsup
1 Tsp. dry mustard
1 Tbsp. salt
dash Tabasco sauce
1. Put vinegar into saucepan and add all other ingredients. Bring to a slow boil, reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes. Cool.
2. Cut sides of ribs into 4-5 rib sections and wrap, meaty side down, in foil that has been sprayed with Pam. Crimp top and sides of foil to seal so that juices don’t run out.
3. Put ribs on grill with setting on medium to low, close the grill lid, and let cook for about 20 minutes.
4. Remove foil packets to a large bowl and open carefully. Place ribs, with rib side down, on grill with low heat. Baste with law school sauce, dabbing it on the ribs. Sauce will appear thin, but thicken as it cooks onto the ribs.
5. Slice rib sections into single ribs; drizzle any remaining sauce over cut ribs and serve.
Serve with: Ice cold beer!